When: March 20-21, 2021. Schedule here
Where: Wherever you are, and online at hopin
Who: People who are ready to use mutual aid to support each other in building a world that supports thriving life for the 100%
Why: Hosted by Humans United in Mutual Aid Networks, in order to come together to learn from and support each other in mutual aid efforts. Our goal is to create means for everyone to discover and succeed in work they want to do, with the support of their community. We act on our belief that everyone deserves a lively humanhood, and we support each other to live our highest and best life.
What: At the Solidarity Summit we’ll gather (COVID-safe, physically distant, outdoor, masked when possible, and/or online) simultaneously in our localities with our local mutual aid partners, and connect online across all the locations participating, in order to build skills, relationships, and momentum together while benefiting our local work.
Online connected sessions include:
- Skillshares on projects
- Skillshares on software and economic
- Open roundtable discussions
- Open space sessions
- Open mixing, mingling, and networking
- Stages of HUMAN development – how to engage at different levels, how to develop our mutual aid efforts
- Live marketplace – See who has the things, know-how, or skills you need, make your plans for future work and fun
If you’d like to help shape the summit, add your info here and/or join weekly planning sessions
See the calendar at mutualaidnetwork.org for more information and scheduling details.