Housing: You may request a homestay by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If no homestays are available or you prefer something different, Madison Hostel at 141 S. Butler St will offer their member rate (no $3 surcharge) to any conference goer that would like to stay there. Space will vary depending on their own clientele.
For Summit participants interested in Community Justice MANs
- Please read this paper-in-progress as background to our Community Justice discussions.
For all HUMANs members to prepare for general membership meeting:
- Working Board (HUMANs Board of Directors) elections
- MAN Pilot Site Application and Memorandum Of Agreement
- HUMANs working groups you may choose to join:
- Communication (web presence, crowdfunding media)
- Financial (resource development, savings pools)
- Funders (redesigning funding models)
- Legal (bylaws, member policies)
- Social (decision-making, governance)
- Technical (open-source web and software development)
Want to help out? Spread the word about our launch party! Print and post these, share the invitation far and wide, and come and bring friends! Come on time so you can participate in the premier of the MAN Up simulation game!!!